All You Need Know Know About Facebook Marketing by Top Digital Marketing Agency, Absolute Digital
All You Need Know Know About Facebook Marketing | Absolute Digital
What is Facebook Marketing?
If you have any interest in digital marketing, chances are that you’ve heard of Facebook Marketing.
Facebook marketing is essentially any advertising or marketing campaign on the platform itself which can specifically target any user or user groups based on their demographics, location, age, interests amongst many others.
The reason why Facebook Marketing is so important is that every business using this tool can identify and reach out to their targeted audience if you know how to set up an effective campaign. Like Google SEO and SEM, Facebook has its own set of rules when it comes to advertising on its platform.
To better understand what is Facebook Marketing and how to optimize your Facebook Ad Campaign, we have compiled a list of ‘must-knows’ in order for you to get started. This is a complete guide to Facebook Marketing in 2020 by Absolute Digital.
How to create a Facebook Marketing Campaign?
Like most digital marketing tools, Facebook marketing is essential in growing your business online by achieving your set objectives from each campaign. In order for your campaigns to do well, you must first understand the basics of Facebook Marketing and how to optimize it!
To get started with a Facebook Marketing Campaign or Facebook Ad, here’s what you need to do:
1. Create a free Facebook account
2. Use that account to create a Facebook Page for your business
3. Click on the top right-hand corner that says “Create An Ad“
4. Once you’re in, go to “Ads Manager“
5. Create a Facebook Pixel and link it to your website
6. Define your target audience using the instructions
7. Upload any ad creatives and ad texts you have
8. Set a time and budget
9. Publish your ad
10. Wait for the review to be approved by Facebook and monitor you ad performance
How to Optimize Your Facebook Ad Campaign?
It is often more about understanding your target audience more than understanding Facebook Marketing tools. Once you grasp the basics of Facebook Marketing, you will need to identify to your best ability who your target marketing is and…
create a hook for them to engage with your brands.
In some cases, these might even including running an exclusive online deal or promotion, offering free shipping for online orders, or even giving an upfront discount for new user sign-ups.
Optimizing your Facebook Marketing campaign is not easy. Do not expect overnight success because this is an extremely competitive space that requires consistent attention, analyzing reports, and changing your campaign to get the ideal result for your Facebook Marketing Ad performance.
Some key indicators before you start optimizing your Facebook Ad Campaign are the following factors Facebook considers:
1. Defining your Target Audience – This is when you can identify and specifically target. a group of potential clients using Facebook’s Ad Targetting metrics.
2. Engaging with your Audience – When you can understand these groups of user behavior and cater to your ads towards them. Such as timing to post & a strong hook.
3. Setting Goals – By setting goals, you are giving Facebook a clear objective for your campaign. Some goals can be conversions or branding/awareness campaigns.
4. Scheduling your Ads – Once you’ve understood your target audience and set an objective for your campaign, make sure to advertise consistently to stay relevant.
5. Strategize and Analyze – Once you have come up with a Facebook Ad campaign, strategize an effective method to increase ROI and review your ad consistently.
If you are uncertain about how to improve your Facebook marketing campaign, you can reach a professional digital marketing agency that will be in a better position to advise you on how best you can run your ads on Facebook.
Types of Facebook Advertising
- Video – video ads on Facebook typically gets a 30% higher conversion rate as compared to photo ads. It is important to capture the viewer’s attention within the first 6-seconds of the video.
- Photo – Facebook photo ads usually consist of one image, a call-to-action (CTA), and a link. This is the easiest and most direct way for you to create a Facebook Ad.
- Slideshow – When you combine some high-quality images for your ad creatives, you can either use the Facebook Editor to create a slideshow, or upload one that you have already created and run an ad campaign with this.
- Carousel – These are a group of promotions or ads that you run in a single ad post, much like a carousel, the user can scroll through your ad to find the most relevant deal that he/she is interested to find out more about.
- Canvas Ad – These are full-screen ad experiences built for bringing brands and products to life on mobile. In reality, these ads capture the user’s attention at a much higher rate because the screen property you take up is much larger, therefore, avoiding another on-screen distraction from the user.
- Dynamic Product Ads – Dynamic Product ads are intuitive in the sense that they will automatically promote products to potential customers who have come across your brand and expressed interest on your website, in your app, or elsewhere online.
- Lead Form Ads – This leads generation form will prompt the viewer with a pop-up online form where your brand can customize the fields of information, or you can go with a template created by Facebook.
out of the 1.56 billion Facebook users who spend an average of 60 minutes on Facebook per day,
your brand should strategize and effective Facebook Marketing Ad Campaign to appear where your potential customers are at!
Using Facebook Marketing as a tool, you can reach out to these groups and convert them into your paying customers. If you would like to find out more about how Facebook Marketing can help your business grow, you can reach out to us at email@example.com or visit our website for more information at www.absolutedigital.sg
Keyword suggestions: Top Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore, Best Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore, Cheap Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore, Experienced Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore, Certified Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore, Cheap Google SEO services in Singapore, Cheap Google SEM services in Singapore, Google SEO Services Freelancer in Singapore, Google SEM Services Freelancer in Singapore, Facebook Marketing Freelancer in Singapore, Cheap Facebook Marketing Agency in Singapore, Best Facebook Advertising Agency in Singapore, Top Facebook Marketing Agency in Singapore, Singapore Top Website Design Agency, Best Web Design Agency in Singapore, Cheap Website Singapore, Cheap Web Design Singapore, Singapore Website Grant, How to claim Website Grant in Singapore.