Apple’s iOS 14 Update: What is Facebook’s Conversions API?
Conversions API is a Facebook Business Tool that lets you share key web and offline events, or customer actions, directly from your server to Facebook’s. Conversions API works with your Facebook pixel to help improve the performance and measurement of your Facebook ad campaigns.
You can use Conversions API to:
- Measure customer actions in more ways. For example, you can share delayed values, user scores or lead scores and use them for optimization in our other business tools. This gives you further visibility into your customer’s full journey.
- Help improve the accuracy of information sent for targeting, measurement and optimization when used in addition to the pixel.
- Control the data you share. Conversions API is designed to give you more control over what data you share and when you share it (when implemented separately from pixel).
Server events are linked to your pixel and behave like browser pixel events in the following ways:
- They’re used for the same types of ad optimization, including conversion optimization and value optimization.
- They appear on most of the same surfaces, including Ads Manager and Events Manager.
- They obey the same Facebook controls and restrictions, like our Off-Facebook Activity tool and the Facebook Business Tools Terms.
When you use Conversions API along with our other Facebook Business Tools, you can gain additional insights into the people who interact with your business.
You can also use Offline Conversions API (for in-store sales optimization), App Events API (for app events) and Advanced Matching with your pixel (to help you attribute more conversions and reach more people).
To decide if Conversions API is right for your business, read through these considerations.
If you want to set up Conversions API, choose the setup method that’s right for your business.
Note: Apple’s announced iOS 14.5 changes require that all apps in the App Store show a prompt to iOS 14.5+ users in accordance with their AppTrackingTransparency framework. These changes will impact how Facebook receives and processes events from tools like Conversions API. If you optimize, target or report on web events from Conversions API or any of our other business tools, you can take steps to update your event setup and manage these changes. Learn more.
We don’t just claim that we are the best, our awards speak for us:
We sincerely hope you find these articles valuable to your business and if it has helped you in understanding how businesses marketing their brand online, please let us know in the comment section and leave us a like below. If you’d like to find read more articles just like this, you can check out our free resources page here.
Thank you for your time we hope you’ve enjoyed this article. To contact a top digital marketing expert, you may reach out to us at email@example.com or +65 9662 1919.
Suggested keywords: digital marketing, digital marketing agency, digital marketing agency singapore, seo agency, google seo agency, seo marketing, singapore seo, singapore seo agency, singapore sem, singapore digital marketing, singapore digital marketing agency, google seo, Absolute Digital.