Help your business stand out with mobile-first video ads on Facebook
With mobile-first video ads, engage people where they’re spending most of their time. Short, vertical videos are a great way for you to capture attention and drive more engagement. Plus, Facebook makes it easy to create video ads using photos and videos you already have.
With mobile-first video ads, you can:
1. Drive more engagementUse mobile video ads to capture more attention than static image ads. Video can help boost brand recall and drive higher overall engagement.
2. Create videos in minutesMake lightweight videos using simple tools like Facebook’s Video Creation Kit and Mobile Studio. Free templates can help you create a video in minutes, no editing skills required.
3. Design for mobile-firstReach people where they’re spending most of their time with mobile ads. Communicate effectively with short, vertical videos designed especially for Facebook and Instagram.
Best practices for your mobile video ad
Keep your videos shortKeep your video length 15 seconds or shorter so people will watch until the end. Video ads that are 15 seconds or less are also eligible for Instagram Stories and Facebook in-stream placements.
Use vertical or square videoMake sure your image is high-resolution and complements the message in your text. Use bright, contrasting colours and bold backgrounds to catch your audience’s attention.
Capture attention quicklyPut the most compelling part of your video within the first 3 seconds to grab interest. Make sure you also showcase your brand identity right away so people see and remember it.
Design for sound-off viewing people chooses to watch videos with the sound off in many situations. Use text, graphics, and captions whenever possible.
Reach your audience anywhere
Today’s consumers spend more time on their mobile devices than they do watching television. Show your video ads where your audience is – right on Facebook and Instagram.
How to get started
Here’s how to create your next video ad:
1. Create CampaignCreate a new campaign in Ads Manager. Select your objective, audience, placements, and optimization.
2. Choose Ad TypeSelect Single Image or Video for your ad type.
3. Upload VideoUpload your video in Ads Manager or select Create Slideshow or Create Video to use Video Creation Kit.
4. Edit VideoClick Edit Video to crop or trim the video and customize a thumbnail image. You can also add captions, text overlays and logo overlays.
5. Publish AdFinish your ad and publish
Capture more attention with mobile-first video ads today. Learn more
We don’t just claim that we are the best, our awards speak for us:
We sincerely hope you find these articles valuable to your business and if it has helped you in understanding how businesses marketing their brand online, please let us know in the comment section and leave us a like below. If you’d like to find read more articles just like this, you can check out our free resources page here.
Thank you for your time we hope you’ve enjoyed this article. To contact a top digital marketing expert, you may reach out to us at email@example.com or +65 9662 1919.
Suggested keywords: digital marketing, digital marketing agency, digital marketing agency singapore, seo agency, google seo agency, seo marketing, singapore seo, singapore seo agency, singapore sem, singapore digital marketing, singapore digital marketing agency, google seo, Absolute Digital.