How Long Does Google SEO Take To Rank My Website? by Top Digital Marketing Agency, Absolute Digital
How Long Does Google SEO Take To Rank My Website? | Absolute Digital
Google Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is one of the most important forms of organic growth a business can invest in 2020. Comparing with other platforms such as Google Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Facebook Marketing, and Google Display Network (GDN), optimising your website on Google SEO is considered one of the most complicated and toughest strategy.
- A high Domain Authority (DA)
- Backlinks from external websites (preferably with a high DA)
- A mobile responsive web design
- Secure hosting for your website
- Fast loading website
- Strong and relevant meta tags
- An overall strong digital presence
To better understand Google SEO and how you can rank your website on page 1 on Google, you can read some useful articles here.
Google SEO Process
The Google SEO optimisation process of ranking your website on page 1 can be broken down into these simple steps:
- Keyword Research
- Web Design Optimisation
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Content Marketing
- Domain Authority Building
Based on our experience of running hundreds of digital marketing campaigns for our clients in platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, Absolute Digital has created a list of SEO pro tips for you to use when trying to rank your website on Google SEO for any business. To have a better understanding of how to optimise your website on Google SEO, you may read this article for all you need to know about Google SEO.
Google SEO Protips
Every business owner who understands the importance of a strong digital presence and the power of online marketing has tried to rank their website on page 1 on Google. Most often, Google SEO is the number 1 choice because of the relevance, credibility, and results that it brings along with ranking on page 1 of Google. However, without the proper strategy, techniques, and execution, it would be tough to fight for competitive placement (10 per keyword) on Google SEO’s SERP.
If you want to rank your website on Google SEO, here are some pro tips you can use when ranking your website on Google SEO are as follows:
- Keyword Planning – Find out which keywords has the highest number of search for your business using Google Trends. Instead of guessing, use real and accurate data analytics to strategise your keywords planning.
- Best Practises – Once you have identified the top 10 or 20 keywords with the highest search volumes, you should Google these keywords and see which websites are appearing on Google SERP’s page 1. There’s a reason why they are ranked #1. Read through these articles and find the commonalities amongst these websites and apply it to yours
- Analytics – It’s important to set up Google Analytics to your website and track the effectiveness of your campaign. This way, when you implement a new strategy, you are able to measure it’s effectiveness too.
- Web Design – When optimising for Google SEO, we often neglect the most important aspect – web design. This is ultimately where viewers land to form an impression on your business. It’s important to reach out to as many potential customers as you can with your website and to do that you should optimise your website to mobile and tablet devices, create a fast loading website, make sure your website is secured with SSL hosting. If you’d like to know more about how you can create a Google SEO friendly website, you can read this article.
Things to avoid
You should generally avoid any black hat methods of optimising your website for Google SEO because unlike white hat methods that organically grow your website’s presence according to Google’s rules, black hat method focuses on fast results which may backfire when Google realises, causing them to blacklist your domain and website.
Once your website is being blacklisted on Google, it would be near impossible to rank on page 1, especially if you belong to one of the more competitive industries.
How Long Does It Take To See Results on Google SEO?
Typically, it takes around 6 months to be able to see your website on page 1 of Google SEO’s SERP. However, if you belong to one of these competitive industries, it might take a while longer:
- Finance & Insurance
- Travel & Tourism
- Food & Beverage
- Internet Services (Web Design and Digital Marketing)
- B2C E-Commerce
- Adult Industry
- Online Gambling Sites
The timeframe to rank your website on Google SEO depends on many factors such as the efficiency and strategy of your digital marketing agency, competitiveness or your industry, as well as the market size. If you have too many competitors fighting for a niche market, you tend to have a harder time ranking your website on Google because the top players will hold the majority of market share. If you are in a larger industry such as B2C e-commerce, you will need to focus on a star product and a specific target audience to cut through the noise of all the other online advertisers.
Google SEO however, works most effectively for these businesses:
- Local Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Niche product or service businesses
- Specialized E-Commerce businesses
- Online Education
Generally, these industries have either low competition or focus on a specific target audience. In some cases, businesses in these industries can see their Google SEO investments pay off 10x over!
To better understand how Google SEO and help your business, you can visit our website at https://www.absolutedigital.sg/, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +65 8892 1290 for a free consultation!
Absolute Digital is committed to helping businesses in Singapore propel their business through effective digital marketing strategies. Our professional and reliable digital marketing specialists are trained in Google SEO, Google SEM, Google Display Network, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Advertising, YouTube Advertising, and many more online marketing platforms.
We have helped businesses all over Asia to increase their digital presence through our digital marketing expertise and we want to help you too! If you found this article to be helpful in any way, do let us know in the comments section below, and leave a like!